Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shop Truck Update


Spent Sunday down at the shop again, working on the Shop Truck. Cleaned up the motor, found what looks to be a JB Weld fix job on one of the heads, that can prove to be significant in the future. I've heard the motor run, so for now I'm not going to worry about it. I painted the motor 'Ford Corporate Blue', all the Chevy fans out there should love that. I'm going to have the valve covers sand blasted and then I'll paint them the same blue, and have the Ford embossed logo painted in white so it sticks out really well. We then put the motor back into place and slid the cab to its correct position.

After looking at the way it sits, Frank and I decided to see if we could get a fender on, so we did, and it looked good, so next thing you know, we're throwing on the second fender and then propping the hood up with a baseball bat. It looks nice. I especially like the way it sits. I know it still has a ways to go, but it's days like this that make it all worth it. I can almost see her going down the road with thisHero Designs on the side right now.

Sorry about the quality of the picture, I took it with my iPhone, and you know, it just doesn't shoot pictures at night very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment