Friday, January 21, 2011

Mator Update!

Oh boy, what fun we're having now. With the Camaro clip in and the holidays past, we've got the motor placed and aligned in the frame and will be welding in the new motor mounts to the frame this weekend, and what comes next is something I can hardly believe. I'll be mounting the cab to the frame! Wow, I've had the cab mounts since I got the truck, close to two years ago, and will now actually use them. Plus with the cab being mounted to the frame, it seems like things will finally move forward. I'll attach the doors and we'll line up the front fenders and hood so that we can fabricate the mounts for the radiator support. Once that is in, it's mostly hooking the necessities of the truck up to get her driving. Brakes, steering, electrical... Now we're moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment