Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Mator Illustration, and Update



It was a pretty big weekend for my shop truck, Mator, I actually have the cab mounted to the frame, it is so exciting to take this step, it's proof the project is really moving forward. Rob came down and helped me with some welding. We welded the motor mount perches to the frame so that we can mount the engine and transmission. I also did a little bit more cutting on the firewall and then painted it. A very good weekend of progress though.


Additionally I have spent that last week working on this new illustration of Mator. It's my end goal, at least that is where I'm hoping to go with it. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and it may has already lead to a new freelance job. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment