Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks

John, owner of Storage Auction Experts has me add quotes to his website every month, and one quote that has been sticking around my head is, "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed-Michael Jordan"

I've been thinking about this quote because I've been on quite a few new client meetings in the last few weeks and for one reason or another I did not get the job. And while I can easily let this get me down, I choose to be thankful for the jobs I do get, for the ongoing relationships with existing clients and for the great year thisHero Designs has had in spite of these stumbling blocks.

Let's be thankful for what we do have in these times, because it could always be a lot worse.

Steve

Posted via web from thisherodesigns's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment