Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shop Truck Update, #3

Talked to Tim last night, a guy I met last Fall at the Autumn Swap Meet, and nothing is in stone yet, but it looks like I may be doing a trade, my drop axle and springs for a Camaro clip. This is very exciting news since I didn't get the stance I wanted with the axle, the Camaro clip will give it to me, as well as independent front suspension, disc brakes and power steering. A few months ago I met a guy named Dennis and he had done the Camaro clip and loves it, his truck has the perfect stance and he says it drives like a new truck. The truck I posted yesterday, the '58 has a Camaro clip as well, with the perfect stance.

So I guess I'm hoping for the best, I should know more this afternoon.javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment